With the counter starting at number one, each player moves a bearing one space. When the counter is moved one up, each player moves their play pieces two spaces. As the number of moves escalates to ten, so does the challenge and excitement level of this skillful game. But with limited space to maneuver, can you keep up with One Up? Line up 4 same colored bearings to win.
For 2-4 players, ages 8 and up.
Contents Include: 1 Wooden playing board, 16 metal spheres, 1 counter, and instructions.
11.0 x 9.8 x 2.8
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item will ship by itself
- This item may be shipped via Standard Shipping, Expedited Shipping or Express Shipping
- This item is sold online only (not sold in stores)
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability