This decorative Step2 Corvette Dresser is perfect for storage of children's clothing and toys. It combines design and good looks and includes Corvette® decals for customization (decals may vary) This sturdy plastic dresser with realistic tool chest styling makes organization fun for children. The Step2 Corvette Dresser coordinates with the Step2 Corvette Toddler to Twin Bed, Corvette Storage Chest, and Corvette Room Organizer (all sold separately) Maximum shelf weight: 50 lbs (22,68 kg) Made in the USA.
The Step2 Company, LLC is a family company that fosters learning and development through creative play in children from birth to school-age years. With most products made in the U.S.A., Step2 designs and produces new toys that receive recognition every year for their durability, creative play value, and fun designs. The Step2 Company not only designs and produces innovative toys, it also provides parents and child care professionals access to learn and share information about the importance of creative play.
- Step2 Corvette Dresser coordinates with the Step2 Corvette Toddler to Twin Bed, Corvette Storage Chest, and Corvette Room Organizer (all sold separately)
- Doors open to reveale a large interior
- Sturdy plastic dresser with realistic tool chest styling
- Surfaces wipe clean easily
- Maximum shelf weight: 50 lbs (22,68 kg) Made in the USA.
31.3 x 28.6 x 17.0
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item may ship by itself
- This item ships via Standard Shipping only
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability
This item may be shipped in the manufacturer's original packaging, which could reveal the contents of the box