Know whether or not baby has a fever in one second, literally! This thermometer accurately reads your child's temperature from the ear in 1 second. It's also loaded with great convenience features like a memory that saves the last 10 readings and an easy-to-read lighted display to give you the answer you need with nursery lights off or on. You don't have to worry about running out of probe covers either, as this thermometer can be easily cleaned and sterilized with alcohol. And at 512 scanning sequences per second, you can rest assured you're not sacrificing accuracy for speed.
Graco is committed to designing and manufacturing top-quality products that are inspired by the needs of both parents and babies. Graco is known worldwide for its innovative baby swings, car seats, highchairs, travel systems and more. Click here to check out even more Graco items!
Be sure to visit our Graco Brand Store for superior baby products.
- Accurate, no-fuss 1-second temperature readings
- It can be easily cleaned and sterilized with alcohol, so you don't have to keep track of probe covers
- Easy-to-read, lighted display gives you a clear temperature reading without having to strain your eyes
- Memory saves the last 10 readings to help you monitor your child's recent temperature history
8.8 x 5.1 x 2.5
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to the entire United States including Alaska, Hawaii, and all U.S. territories including Puerto Rico
- This item can also be shipped to APO/FPO addresses and to P.O. Boxes in all 50 states
- This item may be shipped via Standard Shipping, Expedited Shipping or Express Shipping
- Please Note: Some addresses are eligible for Standard Shipping only (APO/FPO, P.O. Boxes, U.S. Territories and Puerto Rico)
- This item is sold online only (not sold in stores)
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability