CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Defeat the giant spiders and escape the perils of Mirkwood Forest with the LEGO The Hobbit Escape from Spiders (79001) playset!
Follow Fili the Dwarf and Kili the Dwarf deep into the dark and scary Mirkwood Forest on The Quest for The Lonely Mountain. Attack the heroes with 3 small spiders and 2 giant spiders with glow-in-the-dark eyes and trap them inside cocoon elements high up in the buildable tree. Use Legolas Greenleaf and Tauriel to save the day by battling the spiders and freeing the Dwarves with the tipping function before it's too late!
The LEGO The Hobbit Escape from Spiders (79001) features:
- SPECIAL THE HOBBIT TRILOGY PREVIEW SET
- 4 minifigures: Fili the Dwarf, Kili the Dwarf, Legolas Greenleaf and Tauriel, all with assorted weapons
- 2 trees, 2 large spiders, 2 small black spider, 1 small white glow-in-the-dark spider, and 2 cocoons
- Tree features tipping function, spider attack function and glow-in-the-dark mushrooms
- Large spiders feature glow-in-the-dark eyes and articulated bodies and legs
- Includes 7 weapons: 1 large bow, 2 bows with quivers, 2 swords and 2 daggers
- Imprison a minifigure inside of each LEGO cocoon element!
- Collect Fili the Dwarf, Kili the Dwarf and Tauriel available only in this building set!
- Tree measures over 4" (11cm) high, 4" (10cm) wide and 3" (9cm) deep
- Large spiders measure over 2" (5cm) high, 4" (10cm) long and over 3" (8cm) wide
10.2 x 7.4 x 2.6
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to the entire United States including Alaska, Hawaii, and all U.S. territories including Puerto Rico
- This item can also be shipped to APO/FPO addresses and to P.O. Boxes in all 50 states
- This item may be shipped via Standard Shipping, Expedited Shipping or Express Shipping
- Please Note: Some addresses are eligible for Standard Shipping only (APO/FPO, P.O. Boxes, U.S. Territories and Puerto Rico)
- Please wait for the Ready for Pickup e-mail before proceeding to the store; orders must be picked up within 5 Days upon the receipt of this email
- You will have the option to designate someone else to pick up your order during the checkout process
- You will be able to change the Store Pickup location during the checkout process
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions