The Dream on Me 5-in-1 Brody Convertible is a beautifully constructed rugged multipurpose convertible crib with attached 3 drawer changing table. This piece of juvenile furniture transitions with your baby to a toddler bed, day bed and then a full size bed. This crib comes standard with a stationary rail system for safety and four level mattress supports for convenience. The changing table is furnished with a custom fit 1" changing pad featuring a security strap with easy release buckle to secure baby safely in place as well as 3 spacious drawers for all of baby's essentials. The changing table is detachable and this crib can be converted to a full size bed with optional bedrails. Accommodates a Dream On Me standard crib mattress. CPSC Certified.
- Cribs coverts into a toddler bed, a daybed and full size bed. Toddler Guardrail, Stabilizer and Full Size Rail each sold separately. Bed frame and Mattress not included.
- 4 position mattress support system. Solid pine wood finish.
Weight Capacity: 50 lbs
- Detachable changing table Conversion kit sold separately
- Tested for lead and other toxic elements to meet or exceed government and AS safety standards. AS and CPSC Certified
- All tools for assembly included. Assembled Dimensions: 69Lx33Wx39H. Product Weight: 103 lbs
69 x 33 x 33
69.0 x 39.1 x 33.2
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item will ship by itself
- This item may be shipped via Standard Shipping, Expedited Shipping or Express Shipping
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability
This item may be shipped in the manufacturer's original packaging, which could reveal the contents of the box