Chart a course to safety with the Chart Air 65 Convertible Car Seat by Safety 1st. With a rear-facing weight range of 5-40 pounds, you're able to keep your child rear-facing longer. In forward-facing mode, this convertible car seat allows you to keep your child in a 5-point harness all the way up to 65 pounds. Featuring up-to-date designs, the Chart Air car seat is stylish as well as safe.
- The Safety 1st Chart 65 Air convertible car seat accommodates Rear-facing: 5-40 pounds (19"-40") and Forward-facing in harness 22-65 pounds (34"-52")
- Air Protect® Advanced Side Impact Technology shields head and immediately reduces side impact forces through the precise release of air
- Adjustable headrest grows with your child. 5pt harness w/ up front adjustment.
- 5 harness heights and 3 buckle locations for proper occupant fit.
- Removable cup holder. Lumbar body pillows.
14 x 20.5 x 21
Washable Fabric,Latch,Front Adjusters,Cup Holder(s),Adjustable Head Support,5 Point Harness
21.0 x 20.5 x 14.0
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item may ship by itself
- This item ships via Standard Shipping only
- This item is sold online only (not sold in stores)
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability
This item may be shipped in the manufacturer's original packaging, which could reveal the contents of the box