Child Craft Toddler Guard Rail for Child Craft Convertible Cribs. Allows you to convert the Child Craft Convertible Cribs: Logan Convertible Crib, Camden Convertible Crib (Item #: 268515), Watterson Convertible Crib (Item #: 268709) from the day bed configuration into a toddler bed with the addition of this optional bed rail. Rails are constructed from wood and wood veneers. In matching Jamocha Wood finish.
Safety is the touchstone of Child Craft furniture and the reason that their name is one of the most trusted in nursery furnishings. Child Craft, a brand of Foundations Worldwide, Inc., has been a manufacturer of children's furniture since 1954. Their role as a leader in developing the newest ASTM Crib Safety Standards means that they have always championed that every child should have the safest sleeping environment possible. When you purchase Child Craft furniture you receive a high-quality product and the peace of mind that comes with knowing that your product has been thoughtfully designed and manufactured.
- Includes Toddler Guard rails required to convert your Logan, Camden or Watterson Convertible Crib into a Toddler Bed. Crib not included.
- Wood and wood veneers.
- Assembly required.
- 2 Year limited manufacturer warranty on Non-Hardware & lifetime manufacturer warranty on Hardware.
2 x 41 x 15
40.0 x 14.0 x 2.0
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item may ship by itself
- This item ships via Standard Shipping only
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability
This item may be shipped in the manufacturer's original packaging, which could reveal the contents of the box