The Stork Craft Bradford 4 in1 Fixed Side Convertible Crib Changer shows polished, refined lines that add to the sophistication of this crib, making it the perfect piece for your nursery! Designed for multiple stages of life; it converts from a full size stages crib to a toddler bed, to a daybed, to a full-size bed. Full size bed rails not included.
The attached changer is designed with safety in mind, with an extra deep surface for added security and stability while changing your baby. Set-up this beautiful Bradford Stages Crib with changer effortlessly with its easy to follow directions. It is constructed of stunning solid wood and wood products, offered in a selection of non toxic, durable finishes. All four sides are stationary and include an adjustable one piece mattress support base to add to the security and stability of this charming crib.
Complete your nursery look by adding an assortment of complimentary accessories: a chest, dresser or glider and ottoman by Stork Craft. Stork Craft has been keeping babies safe for over 60 years. They are fully JPMA certified; a unique certification program and certification seal that help to guide parents towards the best products for their children.
72.8 x 29.9 x 44.9
Non Drop Side,Convertible,Crib & Changer Combo
58.3 x 38.8 x 7.7
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item will ship by itself
- This item may be shipped via Standard Shipping, Expedited Shipping or Express Shipping
- This item is sold online only (not sold in stores)
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability
This item may be shipped in the manufacturer's original packaging, which could reveal the contents of the box