The interactive, talking, bilingual play tablet where kids use a special pen to learn to write letters and their first words, plus also draw pictures to stimulate their creativity and imagination! 8 interactive games to entertain kids, and they can also choose to play and learn in either English or Spanish.
Includes 4 play modes:
1. Drawing: by following the lights that appear on the graphic pad, kids learn to draw lots of geometrical shapes that are then animated with amusing tunes.
2. Letters: kids are guided by the flashing light while they learn how to write upper and lower case letters of the alphabet. The toy also teaches them how to pronounce each letter correctly.
3. Games: features 3 entertaining games to play with CyBear - a letter game, a shapes game and a lost treasure hunt.
4. Creativity: 2 different amusing activities which helps kids to express their creativity as they draw like a real-life artist, accompanied by a variety of lively tunes. Features an LCD screen and includes a pen and magical lights!
batteries are required (included)
13.2 x 11.4 x 2.8
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to the entire United States including Alaska, Hawaii, and all U.S. territories including Puerto Rico
- This item can also be shipped to APO/FPO addresses and to P.O. Boxes in all 50 states
- This item may be shipped via Standard Shipping, Expedited Shipping or Express Shipping
- Please Note: Some addresses are eligible for Standard Shipping only (APO/FPO, P.O. Boxes, U.S. Territories and Puerto Rico)
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability