Perfect to teach early concepts in Spanish for babies and toddlers. Small and sturdy format to withstand hours of fun learning. A fun and colourful way to learn first words in Spanish.
Kathleen Kingis the owner and baker at the popular Tate's Bake shop in Southampton, New York. She is also the author of TATE'S BAKE SHOP COOKBOOK.
Roger Priddy'slove for children's early learning has led him to create some of publishing's most successful children's non-fiction books, including Priddy Books' million-copy bestsellers, My Big Animal Book and Happy Baby Words.
"It is always rewarding to see a child enjoying and learning something from one of our books, especially babies, when you think it could be the first book they have ever seen.
'I am very lucky to have a career where you get to think up fun ways to teach a kid how to write their letters and learn their first words, whilst finding out about Dinosaurs at the same time!"
Roger lives with his wife, Zena, in London and Cork, Ireland. They have four children, who have given him most of his best ideas for his books.
8.7 x 8.2 x 0.6
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item may ship by itself
- This item ships via Standard Shipping only
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability