Help your preschooler learn how to trace, copy and write key first words with this colorful, practical and fun wipe-clean book. The sturdy board pages are full of great exercises and activities for your child to complete, helping them to develop their letter and word formation skills. The special pen included with the book allows all the exercises to be done over and over - simply wipe away with a cloth and try again!
Roger Priddy's love for children's early learning has led him to create some of publishing's most successful children's non-fiction books, including Priddy Books' million-copy bestsellers, My Big Animal Book, My Big Truck Book and Happy Baby Words.
"It is always rewarding to see a child enjoying and learning something from one of our books, especially babies, when you think it could be the first book they have ever seen.
'I am very lucky to have a career where you get to think up fun ways to teach a kid how to write their letters and learn their first words, whilst finding out about Dinosaurs at the same time!"
Roger lives with his wife, Zena, in London and Cork, Ireland. They have four children, who have given him most of his best ideas for his books.
9.8 x 9.8 x 0.7
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item may ship by itself
- This item ships via Standard Shipping only
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability