The Lalaloopsy were once rag dolls who magically came to life when their very last stitch was sewn. These Lalaloopsy have Loopy Hair made out of long, soft yarn that you can style, twist, braid, and brush! Your favorite Loopy Hair dolls are now in Mini size. Now you can style your Mini Lalaloopsy doll's hair in "sew" many loopy styles!
Spot Splatter Splash was made from a painter's overalls. She's super creative and loves bright colors, big messes, and eating spaghetti. She has a pet zebra.
Sewn on: October 25th (International Artist Day; also Picasso's birthday)
- Mini Lalaloopsy Loopy Hair have real yarn hair!
- Extra soft, long yarn hair can be styled, twisted, braided, and brushed.
- Includes fun hair comb and hair clips.
- Articulated head, arms and legs. Shoes and clothes can be removed for fashion play.
- Totally collectible!
6.7 x 5.3 x 1.4
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to the entire United States including Alaska, Hawaii, and all U.S. territories including Puerto Rico
- This item can also be shipped to APO/FPO addresses and to P.O. Boxes in all 50 states
- This item may be shipped via Standard Shipping, Expedited Shipping or Express Shipping
- Please Note: Some addresses are eligible for Standard Shipping only (APO/FPO, P.O. Boxes, U.S. Territories and Puerto Rico)
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability