This Cookie Twin Storage Bed in Mocha finish features 3 convenient drawers for additional storage in the bedroom. They open easily, without handles, thanks to the indentation at the bottom. This bed is a value-conscious choice since it does not require a box spring. This bed is reversible, therefore, the drawers can go on either side. Its weight capacity is 250 pounds and fits well with standard twin size mattress. The interior drawer dimensions are 22-1/2-inch wide by 14-1/4-inch front to back and equipped with metal slides. Also available in Champagne finish. It measures 76.5-inch long by 40-1/2-inch wide by 13-3/4-inch high. It is delivered in a box measuring 84-3/4-inch by 22-inch by 6-inch and weighing 108 pounds. Presents new and improved drawer bottoms made with wood fibers. Mattress and accessories not included. Manufactured from certified Environmentally Preferred laminated particle panels. Complete assembly required by 2 adults. Tools are not included. 5-year limited warranty. Made in Canada.
Headboard is pictured but is not included.
76.5 x 40.5 x 13.7
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to the Lower 48 United States only
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses or P.O. Boxes
- Due to the size and weight of this item, a Freight Carrier will make delivery
- Carrier will call to schedule a delivery Monday thru Friday for curbside delivery as White Glove delivery is not available.
- Ship charges for this item will be separate from other items in your order
- This item will ship by itself and may take 7-14 days for delivery
- This item ships via Standard Shipping by a Freight Carrier, no expedited options are available
- This item is sold online only (not sold in stores)
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability
This item may be shipped in the manufacturer's original packaging, which could reveal the contents of the box