CHOKING HAZARD - Children under 8 yrs. can choke or suffocate on uninflated or broken balloons.
Build wind-powered generators to energize your electric vehicles and charge your rechargeable batteries! The wind spins the turbine, which turns an electric generator, which in turn charges your rechargeable AA batteries (not included). You can then use those wind-charged batteries to power the model vehicles you build. The six models include a glider, sail car, jet car, tractor, racecar, and tricycle.
This kit includes two styles of wind turbine blades and a gearbox with three different gear ratios for experimenting. You can adjust the angle and number of wind turbine blades to make best use of the wind, to make the LED light up brightly, and to charge the rechargeable battery as fast as possible.
Explore this amazing, free source of renewable energy and store the electricity you generate for use in practical applications! 40-page color instruction book. 133 building pieces. 1 AA Rechargeable Battery required.
Recipient of the Dr. Toy Best Green Toy Award.
batteries are required (not included)
14.6 x 11.4 x 3.2
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item may ship by itself
- This item ships via Standard Shipping only
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability