Gerber DHA & Probiotic Cereal - Ricel
Did You Know?
The beneficial probiotic cultures BIFIDUS BL* help support a healthy immune system.
If you are using formula, try GERBER GOOD START PROTECT PLUS formula which has BIFIDUS BL for advanced immune system support.
Made for Babies:
Gentle introduction to solid foods
See preparation instructions for baby's first cereal feeding
Try mixing with GERBER purees for added variety and texture
*Provides the live and active probiotic cultures Bifidobacterium lactis. Bifidobacteria are the the most abundant type of cultures found in the digestive system of breastfed babies
Good for Babies:
Gerber's NUTRIPROTECT blend for Infant Cereals provides essential vitamins and minerals like Iron, Zinc and Vitamins B & E
18mg of DHA per serving to help support brain and eye development
NUTRIPROTECT blends for cereal, snacks and beverages
For cereal, snacks and beverages there are a variety of NUTRIPROTECT blends that can help your child maintain adequate intakes of important nutrients to support healthy growth and to help support a healthy immune system.
Baby's First Cereal Feeding:
Mix 1 Tbsp. cereal with 4-5 Tbsp. of breastmilk or formula, such as GERBER GOOD START.
Place desired amout of cereal in bowl.
Stir in lukewarm liquid (breastmilk or formula*, such as GERBER GOOD START) to desired consistency
Discard any unfed cereal
To receive the benefits of B. Lactis, feed on a regular basis, preferably everyday
Once open, tightly cover can and use within one month. Store un-opened and opened cans in a cool, dry place.
*Or mix with whole milk for children over 1 year
6.7 x 3.9 x 2.0
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to the entire United States including Alaska, Hawaii, and all U.S. territories including Puerto Rico
- This item can also be shipped to APO/FPO addresses and to P.O. Boxes in all 50 states
- This item may be shipped via Standard Shipping, Expedited Shipping or Express Shipping
- Please Note: Some addresses are eligible for Standard Shipping only (APO/FPO, P.O. Boxes, U.S. Territories and Puerto Rico)
- Please wait for the Ready for Pickup e-mail before proceeding to the store; orders must be picked up within 5 Days upon the receipt of this email
- You will have the option to designate someone else to pick up your order during the checkout process
- You will be able to change the Store Pickup location during the checkout process
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions