Celebrating MOPAR's 75th anniversary, MOPAR logos embellish truck, trailer and vehicle in this classic set.
Our passion driven obsession for quality and detail is truly reflected in our, M2 Machines 1:64 scale auto-haulers. This auto-hauler is a 1:64 1957 Dodge COE (Black Mopar) w/1957 Chrysler 300C window trailer (Black Mopar). The auto-hauler assortment replicates in superb 1:64 scale detail and quality, both, classic American work horses that hauled freight in full length trailers all over highways and thorough fares all over the world, and some to the hottest and coolest high performance vehicles ever created, housed and hauled in eye catching and classy trailers that are as hot as the cars they are carrying! Initial auto-hauler trucks are from the vintage years of the late 50s, made in the shadows of arguably America's most vital and creative years of auto production. Full freight trailers in this line feature highly recognized American brands in the auto industry and other industries to enhance collectability. Also check out our M2 Machines Detroit Muscle with classic cars of the late 60's and early 70's, as well as our 1:64 scale auto-thentics, auto-trucks, ground pounders, auto-drags, auto-projects, auto-dreams, Detroit Cruisers and our introductory line of Drivers. In addition you will find the same attention to precise detail and unmatched quality, with our M2 Machines 1:24 scale Assortment, M2 Machines 1:18 scale ground pounders, and our M2 Machines 1:64 scale auto-haulers. M2 Machines have features and detail that will make smiles of joy, hard to suppress. May you enjoy your M2 Machines.
- Classic Auto-Haulers of the 50s & 60s. Many come with jeweled headlights, and where applicable, chrome headlight housing, chrome bumpers, chrome wheel rims, and other chrome accessories.
- These sturdy "big rigs" pull classic show trailers, flat bed trailers, classic car carriers, or box trailers with famous licensed logos.
- The classic show trailers, flat bed trailers, and classic car carriers carry an M2 Drivers Vehicle.And this fall for the first time ever, our box trailers will also come with an M2 Driver inside.
- The M2 Drivers Vehicle that come on the trailers as described above, have up to 25 to 30 parts which can include chrome bumpers, chrome wheel rims and accessories.
- Each vehicle comes with authentic rubber tires. All vehicles have the classic and precise detail and quality that has made M2 Machines a step above of all Diecast manufacturers.
11.5 x 3.2 x 3.0
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to the entire United States including Alaska, Hawaii, and all U.S. territories including Puerto Rico
- This item can also be shipped to APO/FPO addresses and to P.O. Boxes in all 50 states
- This item may be shipped via Standard Shipping, Expedited Shipping or Express Shipping
- Please Note: Some addresses are eligible for Standard Shipping only (APO/FPO, P.O. Boxes, U.S. Territories and Puerto Rico)
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability