CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Experience science with Nancy Balter! Nobody knows science like Nancy. Her brand-new line of scientific tools and real-life journaling activities provide hands-on science experiences that get kids comfortable and excited about science, giving them the confidence to pursue science further in school and in life. Scientific experiences designed for kids ages 8 and up. Microscope and Activity Journal includes 40 plus piece dual microscope (2 LEDs transform the dissecting microscope into a light microscope) with magnification from 30x to 400x and twenty-two-page journal including activities and space for drawings, such as examining cells, looking at crystals, observing bugs and viewing critters in water. Requires 3 AAA batteries. Small Parts - Not for children under 3 years.
- Zoom in on the fun with this 2-in-1 light and dissecting Microscope and 22-page keepsake Activity Journal!
- Follow the activity guide to collect your specimens, then get amazing, up-close views magnified up to 400x!
- Encourages kids to pursue their natural love of science!
- Includes 30x - 400x light and dissecting microscope with rubber eye cup and focusing knob, 26-piece scientific tool set and 22-page Activity Journal
3 AAA batteries are required (not included)
9.3 x 8.8 x 4.4
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item may ship by itself
- This item ships via Standard Shipping only
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability