New Bright R/C boats ►
ALL Monster High dolls, play sets & accessories $24.99 & up ►
free lunch kit
when you buy any backpack priced $12.99 or more ►
ALL Mario action figures, plush & play sets ►
ALL LEGO Minecraft construction sets ►
ALL Inside Out toys, plush & accessories ►
games & puzzles ►
your Nickelodeon Back to School purchase of $25 or more -- use code NICKBTS2015 ►
Usually leaves warehouse in 1 - 2 full bus. days. Details
Gift wrap is available for this item. (Details)
Product is available for shipping internationally. (Details)
This item is sold in our stores. Please check your local store for availability.
Manufacturer #: 11100
Product Weight:0.7 pounds
Product Dimensions (in inches):12.0 x 7.1 x 2.8
Average Customer Rating:
(based on 33 reviews)
of respondents would recommend this to a friend.
Most Helpful Positive Review
My Boy Loved It !!!!!
my son and my husband have a ball playing with this . my hubby makes it fly and my lil guy just giggles and giggles running to find it :)we did have a problem...Read complete review
my son and my husband have a ball playing with this . my hubby makes it fly and my lil guy just giggles and giggles running to find it :)we did have a problem with it not being able to pull but we just unscrewed it and re threaded the string . and my lil guy has already managed to rip the foamy stuff off the wings it doesnt fly great but it still flys and they still have fun :)
Most Helpful Critical Review
Spinner draw-string gets stuck
When the handle for the draw-string is pulled to propel Spiderman, 40% of the time the action figure will spin and take off. But, the other 60% of the time the string will...Read complete review
When the handle for the draw-string is pulled to propel Spiderman, 40% of the time the action figure will spin and take off. But, the other 60% of the time the string will only pull out 1" to 1-1/2" or it will not pull out at all!It has been very disappointing to have it jam up so often!My grandson played with it for only a minute or two and hasn't played with it since Christmas day...
Reviewed by 33 customers
Displaying reviews 1-10
Back to top
Previous | Next »
My son loves this toy.
By Tara mom of two
from New jersey
About Me Parent of Two or More Children
Comments about The Bridge Direct Flying Heroes Marvel Comics - Spiderman:
Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend
Was this review helpful? Yes / No
- You may also report this review as inappropriate.
Comment on this review
would buy again
from Joplin, Mo
bought for my grandson and he loved it
from Detroit, MI
About Me Parent of Two or More Children, Stay at Home Parent
See all my reviews
My son at first loved it and played with it non stop. But he's the kind that gets bored fast. Maybe cause of the winter he plays with it indoors. Have to see what he does with it in the warmer days outside. The toy itself is durable and I was amazed that it didn't break apart when it hits the floor. So far no one has gotten hit in the face with it hahaha
string broke within an hour=sad toddler
By mom of 2
The string broke after just an hour pulled out but wouldn't go back in.was great for my son before that.
Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend
Does not keep his attention
from Aurora, Colorado
I bought this item for my 5 year old grandson, He seems to enjoy the item, but it does not keep his attention.
Flying spider man
from Ozark, al
About Me Parent of Two or More Children, Working Parent
My son has a blast with this pull string toy. It is a great product. The only fall back is the string gets jammed sometimes
too much whiz nit enough bang
About Me Parent of Multiples (Twins etc)
Nit challenging enough
By Mom Peak
from Cincinnati, OH
About Me Stay at Home Parent
This a great toy that does NOT NEED BATTERIES! The pull string is easy for an 8 year old to use. The Spiderman goes into the air and the height it travels depends on how hard you pull the string. It is durable, so if it hits a wall or ceiling it does not break. It is only 2 pieces and easy to operate.
By Mom of 2 boys and LOTS of toys
from Novi, MI
Wonderful toy!! My 3 year old loves it!! Super easy to hold and pull the string, and it goes high enough for them to excited, but not crazy enough for mom to worry about stuff getting broken. I only gave 4 stars because sometimes the string doesn't retract completely, but he brings it to me and I pull on it a couple times and it goes back in... Easy fix for his new favorite toy. Worth the money, great gifting idea!
Fun while it lasted
By Mommy needs a nap
from Roanoke, va
Bought this for Christmas and it broke within a week.
Product availablitiy and pickup options will be displayed for this store.
You can change this store anytime using the Store Locator or My Store Link.
One or more of the items you are adding to your cart may ship in the manufacturer's original packaging which may reveal what's inside.
To avoid spoiling the surprise, consider shipping this item to another location or selecting "In Store Pick Up" during the checkout process.
I understand this item(s) may ship in the manufacturer's original packaging or I'm picking up in store and would like to add it to my cart.
Cancel Do not add item(s) to cart.
Don't remind me again about keeping gift shipments a surprise.