When a group of students wins a trip to New York City, accompanied by their teacher, they aren't sure where to start. Soon enough, they're roaming the city, from the Statue of Liberty to Times Square, from Chinatown to Central Park, in order to discover what makes New York one of the greatest cities on Earth.
Structured like the popular song 'the Twelve Days of Christmas,? Tonya Bolden's text captures the fun and fast-paced spirit of New York, while Gilbert Ford's illustrations embody its dynamic beauty and odd quirks. The book includes a map of all five boroughs of the city highlighting kid-friendly places to see when you visit.
11.2 x 9.3 x 0.4
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item may ship by itself
- This item ships via Standard Shipping only
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability