The Halo SleepSack replaces loose blankets in the crib that can cover your baby's face and interfere with breathing. In addition to helping your baby sleep safer, it helps him sleep better, too. Its adjustable swaddle wrap immobilizes your baby's arms to prevent the moro or startle reflex. And, it's the only 2-in-1 adjustable swaddle that allows for swaddling arms in or arms out for baby's comfort and to ensure an easy and gentle transition to the SleepSack wearable blanket when it's time to stop swaddling. Used in hospitals nationwide, the Halo SleepSack Swaddle is the number 1 choice of hospitals, recommended by safety organizations and is approved as Hip Healthy by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute.
The HALO SleepSack Wearable Blanket Cable Knit features:
- 100% cotton. Size small fits 10-18 lbs, size medium fits 16-24 lbs.
- Use over regular sleepwear to take the place of loose blankets
- Sleeveless design reduces the risk of overheating
- Generous sack design allows room for kicking, but cannot be kicked off so baby stays warm all night
- Used by hundreds of hospital nurseries nationwide as their product of choice for teaching parents safe sleep practices
HALO supports non-profit organizations like First Candle SIDS Alliance and The Canadian Foundation for the Study of Infant Deaths.
11.6 x 9.2 x 1.8
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to the entire United States including Alaska, Hawaii, and all U.S. territories including Puerto Rico
- This item can also be shipped to APO/FPO addresses and to P.O. Boxes in all 50 states
- This item may be shipped via Standard Shipping, Expedited Shipping or Express Shipping
- Please Note: Some addresses are eligible for Standard Shipping only (APO/FPO, P.O. Boxes, U.S. Territories and Puerto Rico)
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability