Build your own solar-powered creations and discover how solar cells generate electricity. Assemble 22 models including a scooter, locomotive, forklift, road roller, cement mixer, solar-wind sail car, crane, amphibious boat, motorcycle, beach buggy, race car, side-car motorcycle, trailer, elevator, oil tanker, maintenance car, solar car with clutch, street sweeper, backhoe, helicopter, twin-prop airplane, and cable car.
This kit includes two of the special solar panels and cradles from the Solar Power kit, which can be connected in series to generate up to 3.0 volts of electricity in bright sunlight. Power the models you build with the solar panels outside on sunny days or indoors under a high-wattage incandescent light bulb.
Power your models anytime with AA batteries or even a combination of AA battery and solar panel. This kit teaches basic concepts in solar energy, photovoltaics, and circuits, as well as problem solving skills and creative thinking. 48-page color instruction book. 265 building pieces. Requires 2 AA Rechargeable batteries.
Recipient of Dr. Toy's Best Green Toy Award.
batteries are required (not included)
15.6 x 14.6 x 3.5
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item may ship by itself
- This item ships via Standard Shipping only
- This item is sold online only (not sold in stores)
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability