Construct a solar-electric car and four additional models using an innovative motor module that can be powered by a solar cell or batteries.
Build a race car that drives across the floor, a helicopter with spinning rotor blades, a windmill with spinning turbine, a jet plane, and a gyrocopter.
Learn how solar cells convert energy from sunlight into electricity to drive the motor and move your models.
Full-color, 32-page color instruction book. 30 building pieces.
batteries are required (not included)
13.1 x 8.9 x 2.6
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item may ship by itself
- This item ships via Standard Shipping only
- This item is sold online only (not sold in stores)
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability