This classically elegant Melbourne double dresser with rich applied molding from the Baby Cache Melbourne Collection of children's bedroom furniture includes 6 large drawers for plenty of storage space. It's also given the perfect height to use as a changing table and will also serve your child well into their young adult years. Available in Fawn and Espresso. Dresser drawers feature side mounted drawer glides.
- Six Spacious Drawers
- Coordinating Case Pieces
- Can be used as a changing table
- Full Assembled
- Dimensions: 60"x34"x20.1" (LxHxW)
is dedicated to crafting superior quality baby furniture and toddler furniture for nurseries and bedrooms at a great value.
Available exclusively at Babies'R'Us, Baby Cache
has been a leading manufacturer of baby furniture for over 20 years. The company's commitment to the highest standards in durability, quality and style set it apart as an innovator in the baby furniture industry.Baby Cache
nursery furniture offers lasting durability. All furniture is constructed to the highest manufacturing standards for outstanding quality and come in distinctive styles and timeless designs.
60.0 x 48.0 x 24.0
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to the Lower 48 United States only
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses or P.O. Boxes
- Due to the size and weight of this item, a Freight Carrier will make delivery
- Carrier will call to schedule a delivery Monday thru Friday for curbside delivery as White Glove delivery is not available.
- Ship charges for this item will be separate from other items in your order
- This item will ship by itself and may take 7-14 days for delivery
- This item ships via Standard Shipping by a Freight Carrier, no expedited options are available
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability
This item may be shipped in the manufacturer's original packaging, which could reveal the contents of the box