Young Scientists Set #5 is a collection of three kits: Kit #13-Water, Kit #14-Capillary Action, and Kit #15-Air. What do submarines, chromatography, and capillary tubes all have in common? They all use unique properties of water to perform special jobs. See how submarines dive and rise. Watch the color dyes of M&M's crawl up chromatography paper. Use a capillary tube like doctors in a hospital. Observe upward water movement in plants. Finish the creative set with special tricks that will astound any audience!
- Hours of hands-on experiments designed by a team of Harvard graduates, scientists, educators, and parents.
- Award-winning winning science kits designed for children between the ages of 5 and 12.
- Each set contains a 8 1/2 x 11 instruction booklet with dual instructions, one for adults and one for young scientists.
- Dr. Toy 100 Best Children's Products, National Parenting Seal of Approval, Teacher's Choice Award
- National Parenting Publications Honors Award, Learning Research Institute Outstanding Resource Award
12.9 x 10.6 x 2.7
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item will ship by itself
- This item may be shipped via Standard Shipping, Expedited Shipping or Express Shipping
- This item is sold online only (not sold in stores)
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability