Field Experiments Galore! What can be more fun than exploring science through real field experiments on a nature walk? Find animal tracks and fossilize them! Find treasures on a scavenger hunt! Make your own compass! Perform leaf chromatography! Make a bug house! This Young Scientists Club Kit includes all the necessary tools such as binoculars, butterfly net, magnifying glass with whistle, chromatography paper, data entry book, plaster, tracking guide, and waist belt pouch to carry some of these items. Put on your shoes and get ready to discover and explore!
- Hours of hands-on experiments designed by a team of Harvard graduates, scientists, educators, and parents.
- Award-winning winning science kits designed for children between the ages of 5 and 12.
- Dr. Toy 100 Best Children's Products, National Parenting Seal of Approval, Teacher's Choice Award
- National Parenting Publications Honors Award, Learning Research Institute Outstanding Resource Award
12.6 x 10.4 x 2.7
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item may ship by itself
- This item ships via Standard Shipping only
- This item is sold online only (not sold in stores)
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability