Young Scientists Set #7 is a collection of three kits: Kit #19-Bones and Muscles, Kit #20-The Senses, and Kit #21-Light. Moving joints, mapping taste buds, and optical illusions will delight all young scientists! Make a hinge and ball-and-socket joint, study and recreate an X-ray. Map taste buds. Find cold and hot receptors. Compare spinning glitter to the ear. Make a vocal cord model. Create optical illusions while studying sight and light. Continue the study of light by making rainbows with a prism and white light with a color wheel. A great introduction to the field of physics!
- Hours of hands-on experiments designed by a team of Harvard graduates, scientists, educators, and parents.
- Award-winning winning science kits designed for children between the ages of 5 and 12.
- Each set contains a 8 1/2 x 11 instruction booklet with dual instructions, one for adults and one for young scientists.
- Dr. Toy 100 Best Children's Products, National Parenting Seal of Approval, Teacher's Choice Award
- National Parenting Publications Honors Award, Learning Research Institute Outstanding Resource Award
12.7 x 10.6 x 2.7
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item may ship by itself
- This item ships via Standard Shipping only
- This item is sold online only (not sold in stores)
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability