Every princess needs a special place to collect her thoughts, her dreams, and her keepsakes. The KidKraft Princess Table & Stool model# 76125 provides the perfect place for these important matters. Finished in cheerful pink with gold leaf detail for the royal touch, our vanity will make any little princess feel pampered.
The KidKraft Princess Table & Stool 76125 features:
* A soft pink-cushioned stool
* An unbreakable plexiglass mirror
* A pull-out center drawer with gold crown knob for keeping special treasures
* Vanity: 31.5"L x 16.75"W x 42.5"H Stool: 15.75"L x 12.75"W x 16.5"H
* MDF, Rubberwood, and fabric covered foam
* Item Weight: 41.46 lbs.
Capture the power of your child's imagination with heirloom-quality children's furniture made by KidKraft.
Founded in 1968 by a group of engineers, KidKraft is committed to designing children's furniture and wooden toys that integrate high-quality design with top safety and quality standards. KidKraft employs third-party certified labs to test products and ensure that they meet with all applicable U.S. regulatory safety standards.
KidKraft children's furniture and dcor enriches environments, provides comfort and inspires pretend play. Products are available in a variety of different woods and finishes.
31.5 x 16.5 x 24
48.0 x 20.0 x 8.0
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item will ship by itself
- This item may be shipped via Standard Shipping, Expedited Shipping or Express Shipping
- This item is sold online only (not sold in stores)
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability
This item may be shipped in the manufacturer's original packaging, which could reveal the contents of the box