The Sugar Plum Lamp Base and Shade from CoCaLo adds the finishing touches to baby's nursery. Dimensional butterfly base with coordinating shade that fits on top of a standard light bulb.
Sugar Plum brought to you by CoCaLo baby is a stunning collection inspired by the beauty of nature features a unique combination of textured fabrics including corduroy, Sherpa, felt, plaids, stripes, and beautiful floral prints in plum, pink, green and ivory. It is embellished with adorable dimensional butterflies and flower appliques and accented with organza and plum & green ribbon details.
CoCaLo is a versatile fashion forward company that offers a variety of distinctive looks from home decor to lifestyle to meet the needs of today's parents. CoCaLo designs complete nursery collections with a full assortment of coordinating accessories providing parents resources to create a beautiful, cozy and safe nursery. Their philosophy is to present customers with the best value, products, workmanship and services available.
Founded in 1998 by Renee Pepys Lowe, CoCaLo quickly became one of the fastest growing designers and manufacturers in the juvenile products industry. CoCaLo is taken from the names of Renee's two daughters, Courtenay and Catherine Lowe, who were an inspiration to the start of the company.
14.7 x 10.8 x 10.6
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to the entire United States including Alaska, Hawaii, and all U.S. territories including Puerto Rico
- This item can also be shipped to APO/FPO addresses and to P.O. Boxes in all 50 states
- This item may be shipped via Standard Shipping, Expedited Shipping or Express Shipping
- Please Note: Some addresses are eligible for Standard Shipping only (APO/FPO, P.O. Boxes, U.S. Territories and Puerto Rico)
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability