The conquest of new territories is just as important to Autobot Topspin as the defeat of the Decepticons. Whenever he's not charging into battle alongside his teammates, he can be found alone in the galaxy's wildest places. He is an explorer and adventurer at heart with an unquenchable desire to see whatever mysteries lie behind the next mountain.
The battle between Autobot and Decepticon is never over, and this Autobot Topspin figure is the next generation of awesome Transformers action! Your Autobot Topspin figure is a fierce Autobot who comes armed with a savage snap-out saw. He can convert to Cybertronian rocket plane mode when he needs to take the battle skyward. But when he wants to really take them down, he and his allies can combine into a giant robot! Collect all 5 Wreckers (other figures sold separately) so you can build a complete Ruination robot. Keep converting your Autobot Topspin figure back and forth so he can handle whatever his enemies dish out, or make him an arm or a leg for your giant Ruination figure!
Transformers and all related characters are trademarks of Hasbro.
- 2-in-1 Autobot Topspin figure converts from robot to vehicle mode
- Cybertronian rocket plane mode
- Snap-out saw
- Figure can be an arm or a leg in a giant Ruination figure
- Collect other Wreckers figures (sold separately) to build Ruination figure
12.1 x 7.5 x 2.7
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to the entire United States including Alaska, Hawaii, and all U.S. territories including Puerto Rico
- This item can also be shipped to APO/FPO addresses and to P.O. Boxes in all 50 states
- This item may be shipped via Standard Shipping, Expedited Shipping or Express Shipping
- Please Note: Some addresses are eligible for Standard Shipping only (APO/FPO, P.O. Boxes, U.S. Territories and Puerto Rico)
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability