CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
This adorable High Chair will be played with for hours! Designed for Dolls up to 18 inch it features a real working tray that lifts and lowers and a pink gingham fabric covered seat. Also includes a Plate, Bib and Spoon to add to the fun! Made of durable, painted wood composite board. Fabric is poly/cotton and can be spot cleaned. Easy assembly with a screwdriver (illustrated instructions included). For three years of age and up. Measures 10 inch width x 10 inch depth x 24 inch height. This product is a toy for Dolls or stuffed toys only never use this toy to carry a baby or child for any purpose whatsoever.
Badger Basket Company manufactures premium juvenile furniture and accessories including baskets, bassinets, bassinet bedding, changing tables, hampers, doll furniture, toy boxes and more. For over 70 years, Badger Basket has been creating beautiful and comfortable products for infants, babies and children.
- White Doll High Chair has a tray that lifts and lowers and fabric trim on the seat
- Fits Dolls up to 18 inches (doll not included)
- Frame is made with wood and engineered wood and the seat cover is fabric
- Wipe and spot clean as needed
- For children ages three and up (adult assembly required)
10.5 x 11 x 24
23.0 x 13.0 x 3.0
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item will ship by itself
- This item may be shipped via Standard Shipping, Expedited Shipping or Express Shipping
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability
This item may be shipped in the manufacturer's original packaging, which could reveal the contents of the box