Growing toddlers will love sipping from these Babies'R'Us Reusables Straw Cups! This set features 4 cups with wacky, wintry images of skiing monsters, while the solid-color lids and straws can be mixed and matched. They're made of lightweight plastic that holds up to daily wear and tear.
The Babies R Us Reusables Winter Seasonal Straw Cups 4 Pack - 10 oz features:
- Includes 4 cups, 4 lids and 4 straws
- Ideal for on-the-go meals or even school/camp
- Cups are designed in white with skiing monster graphics; lids and straws are solid colored
- Lids snap on easily; each has a straw hole
- Made of BPA-free plastic
- Microwave and top-rack dishwasher safe
- Reusable or disposable
- Size: 10 oz
Whether your child has been weaned off the bottle or transitioning to eating solid foods, it's important to make them comfortable and feel welcome at the table with their very own set of Babies'R'Us brand utensils, plates and cups. From soft spoons and forks that are easy on gums and teeth, to spill-free sippy cups, rubberized plates and bowls that won't slip and move about the table, Babies'R'Us helps make eating with the grown-ups more fun, less messy and appetizing for your little one.
Be sure to visit our Babies'R'Us Exclusive Brand Store
for superior baby essentials, toys, nursery decor and more.
7.1 x 4.0 x 3.9
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to the entire United States including Alaska, Hawaii, and all U.S. territories including Puerto Rico
- This item can also be shipped to APO/FPO addresses and to P.O. Boxes in all 50 states
- This item may be shipped via Standard Shipping, Expedited Shipping or Express Shipping
- Please Note: Some addresses are eligible for Standard Shipping only (APO/FPO, P.O. Boxes, U.S. Territories and Puerto Rico)
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability