A group of terrorists calling themselves The Engineers have had enough of US military occupation all over the world and initiate a terror ultimatum called the Blacklist - a deadly countdown of escalating attacks on U.S. interests. When our nation is threatened, the president turns to one man and one man only: Sam Fisher. Armed with state-of-the-art technology, top-of-the-line-gadgets, deadly combat abilities and an elite team known as the 4th Echelon, Sam Fisher holds nothing back to get the job done through whatever means necessary to stop the Blacklist countdown before it reaches zero.
- Operate Without Restrictions: Sam is back in his tactical suit and goggles, and he's more lethal and agile than ever. Granted the freedom to do whatever it takes to stop the Blacklist, Sam flies from exotic locales to U.S. cities as he races against the clock to find out who's behind this devastating threat.
- Own Your Play Style: Splinter Cell Blacklist builds on the stealth roots of the franchise, while exploring new directions to embrace the realms of action and adventure. Players can define their personal play styles and be rewarded for those choices.
- Ghost players want to remain undetected.
- Assault players rely on instincts and frontal blow to deal with a situation.
- Panther players look for lethality in the most efficient and silent way.
- Tools of the Trade: Take down The Engineers by using new gadgets such
as the upgraded Snake Cam and Micro-trirotor Drone. Splinter Cell Blacklist is also bringing back fan-favorites like the Sticky Shocker and the brutal, curved Karambit knife. Fans of stealth will be happy to make the most of Sam's sneaking abilities to abduct and carry enemies, while Killing In Motion allows the player to strike with surgical precision by marking and executing multiple enemies in one fluid motion.
- 4th Echelon is a fully mobile ops unit with unlimited resources and cutting-edge technology aboard the repurposed stealth airliner, the Paladin.
- Sam and his team are aware of terrorist attacks in real time thanks to the Strategic Mission Interface (SMI). The SMI allows 4th Echelon to receive data about mission objectives while on the move.
- Spies vs. Mercs is back with an new take on asymmetrical gameplay. Players will be able to face off in teams of 4 all the while creating their very own Spy or Merc.
- Co-Op is back and bigger than ever with 14 maps & 4 mission types
- While you play you also earn in-game currency and unlock additional weapons or gadgets via specialized missions assigned by Grim, Briggs, Charlie and Kobin.
7.5 x 5.3 x 0.6
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to the entire United States including Alaska, Hawaii, and all U.S. territories including Puerto Rico
- This item can also be shipped to APO/FPO addresses and to P.O. Boxes in all 50 states
- This item may be shipped via Standard Shipping, Expedited Shipping or Express Shipping
- Please Note: Some addresses are eligible for Standard Shipping only (APO/FPO, P.O. Boxes, U.S. Territories and Puerto Rico)
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability