When a storm makes a mess of UmiCity's playground, the local children need Team Umizoomi's help! Save the day with Milli, Geo and Bot, and use your Mighty Math powers to make the playground a fun place to be again. Practice patterns, shapes and numbers to fix up the sandbox and bouncy bridge. No job is too big for Team Umizoomi!
Patterns & Shapes: Build a Super Bulldozer out of simple shapes, and fix the Bouncy Bridge using Pattern Power.
Counting: Practice counting objects in the playground so Geo can pick them up.
Measuring & Numbers: Sing ?Milli Measure? to grow Milli's Super Ponytail and repair the broken swingset.
As children tap story pages and hear words read out loud, they begin to see how print works and build word and picture associations.
Works with LeapReader Junior and Tag Junior systems (sold separately).
- Join Geo, Milli and Bot for an arithmetic adventure!
- Use Mighty Math Powers to develop confidence and solve real-life math problems.
- Teaches: patterns, shapes and numbers.
- Works with LeapReader Junior and Tag Junior.
8.3 x 5.0 x 0.8
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to the entire United States including Alaska, Hawaii, and all U.S. territories including Puerto Rico
- This item can also be shipped to APO/FPO addresses and to P.O. Boxes in all 50 states
- This item may be shipped via Standard Shipping, Expedited Shipping or Express Shipping
- Please Note: Some addresses are eligible for Standard Shipping only (APO/FPO, P.O. Boxes, U.S. Territories and Puerto Rico)
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability