Humorous stories combined with zany illustrations will delight children while they learn to read. The cool CD-case-like package includes a magnetic closure and holds ten removable storybooks plus a Parent Guide! The simple, repetitive text of each story builds page by page to reinforce a child's reading ability. Written by a K-3 educator, these books provide the appropriate sequence of phonetic sounds and whole-language skills necessary for the beginning reader. One or more of the 40 incentive stickers provided can be placed in each storybook as children master reading them. Enhancement activities are located at the back of each book to extend the learning and to build other language skills.
Take the Now I'm Reading! series to the next level. In this second collection for beginning readers, long-vowel sounds are introduced and short-vowel sounds and sight words are reinforced. Ten books, two for each long-vowel sound, are included for children to practice reading over and over again as they become confident in their abilities. Stories include an ape on a date, a floating goat, a mule making music, and more.
6.0 x 5.5 x 1.5
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to the entire United States including Alaska, Hawaii, and all U.S. territories including Puerto Rico
- This item can also be shipped to APO/FPO addresses and to P.O. Boxes in all 50 states
- This item may be shipped via Standard Shipping, Expedited Shipping or Express Shipping
- Please Note: Some addresses are eligible for Standard Shipping only (APO/FPO, P.O. Boxes, U.S. Territories and Puerto Rico)
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability