For treatment of sore or latch-on difficulties, Medelas Contact Nipple Shields feature a unique cutout design to allow greater skin-to-skin contact between mom and baby while nursing. The thin, pure silicone shield provides a larger surface for baby to latch onto, helping both mom and baby enhance their breastfeeding experience.A unique cutout at the base of the shield allows for greater skin-to-skin contact between mom and baby. Helps with latch-on difficulties. Thin, pliable silicone for maximum comfort. Nipple shields should be used with the counseling of a healthcare of breastfeeding professional. Not to be worn between feedings.
- Convenient - Offers fast solution for babies with latch difficulties
- Comfortable - Designed with thin, pliable silicone for maximum comfort
- Versatile - Available in Standard and contact cersions in 3 different sizes in sterile and non-sterile packaging to meet the needs of moms, babies, and professionals
- Effective - Nipple shield use increases milk intake without decreasing total duration of breastfeeding for preterm infants
- Chosen for you and your baby - All parts that come into contact with breastmilk are BPA/DEHP Free.
3.7 x 3.7 x 1.0
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to the entire United States including Alaska, Hawaii, and all U.S. territories including Puerto Rico
- This item can also be shipped to APO/FPO addresses and to P.O. Boxes in all 50 states
- This item may be shipped via Standard Shipping, Expedited Shipping or Express Shipping
- Please Note: Some addresses are eligible for Standard Shipping only (APO/FPO, P.O. Boxes, U.S. Territories and Puerto Rico)
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability