CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Orcas are adaptable, social animals that are native to almost all the oceans. Their food depends on their respective environment. Orcas prefer pinnipeds, walruses, sea lions and even other whales. Their family groups rank among the strongest in the animal kingdom. At the time they are born, the calves are coloured yellowish or orange, but in the course of time their skin turns white. Grown orcas have a length of up to eight metres and weigh about nine tons. Males and females can be distinguished by their dorsal fins. Males have triangular fins with a length of more than 1.5 meters, while the fins of the females are roughly half the size and often bent. Both male and female orcas are able to reach up to fifty years of age.
- Hand painted
- Highly detailed
7.7 x 3.5 x 3.3
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to the entire United States including Alaska, Hawaii, and all U.S. territories including Puerto Rico
- This item can also be shipped to APO/FPO addresses and to P.O. Boxes in all 50 states
- This item may be shipped via Standard Shipping, Expedited Shipping or Express Shipping
- Please Note: Some addresses are eligible for Standard Shipping only (APO/FPO, P.O. Boxes, U.S. Territories and Puerto Rico)
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability