CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
1/25 Scale. Length: 7-5/8"Width: 3-1/8"Height: 2-15/16"Parts: 120. Before Ed "Big Daddy" Roth became famous for designing wacky hot rods, he had a popular pin-striping business in southern California. Roth even gave his own '56 Ford F-100 the "Big Daddy" treatment, customizing it with red flame pinstripes and a mural on the tonneau cover. Kit features a detailed Thunderbird V-8 engine, multiple interior style choices, opening doors, soft black tires, chrome-plated parts and Ed Roth decals with wild flame graphics and a tonneau cover mural. Skill level 3.
9.0 x 7.0 x 3.8
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item may ship by itself
- This item ships via Standard Shipping only
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability