CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
1/25 Scale. Length: 7-7/8" Width: 2-7/8" Height: 2-1/4" Parts: 113. Ever seen an elephant run at 100 mph? Designed with V-8 engines and extra-long bodies, Coronets quickly picked up the "Funny Car" nickname when they were entered into NHRA competitions. But there was nothing funny about their 426 cu. cm., 425 horsepower, 7.0L engines. These "elephant" engines gave the heavy Coronet all the power it needed to win in competitions, catapulting riders around at breakneck speeds. Luckily, they came with padded dashboards and seatbelts. Kit features molded white and clear resin parts with chrome details, a detailed 426 Hemi engine, soft black tires and authentic Foose Design decals. Skill level 2.
9.4 x 6.6 x 4.3
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item may ship by itself
- This item ships via Standard Shipping only
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability