CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
1/24 Scale. Length: 6-15/16" Width: 3-1/4" Height: 1-3/4" Parts: 124. The Lamborghini Countach was unveiled to the public at the 1971 Geneva Motor Show. The Countach was among the first supercars to sport an angled, wedge-shaped body, which became the signature style of subsequent Lamborghinis. 1982's LP500S was the first version to be powered by a 5-litre V-12 engine. By the time the model was discontinued in 1990, 2,042 had been produced. Kit features full engine detail with six Weber carburetors, hinged front and rear body panels, a large rear wing and decals with factory stock graphics. Skill level 2.
9.4 x 6.6 x 4.3
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item may ship by itself
- This item ships via Standard Shipping only
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability