CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
1/255 Scale. Length: 8-3/8" Parts: 95 The crisp lines, long body and pointed fenders of the 1963 Chevy Impala SS made it one of the most distinctive-looking cars of all time. Super Sport (or "SS") models also featured a creased roof line, an attractive instrument panel and the option to add a factory-installed tachometer. Kit features multiple suspension position options, a choice of stock wheels and tires or custom wheels and low-profile tires, an opening hood and trunk, soft black tires, chrome-plated parts and decals with a choice of factory stock or custom graphics. Skill level 2.
9.4 x 6.6 x 4.3
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item may ship by itself
- This item ships via Standard Shipping only
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability