CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
1/25 Scale. Length: 8-7/16"Width: 3"Height: 2-1/4" Parts: 132. Motor City's most muscular creation. Conceived and constructed in total secrecy, the 1964 Pontiac GTO is considered the first true "muscle car" by many auto aficionados. The prototype was so confidential that none of the head honchos at GM knew it even existed. At first, sales expectations were so low that production was limited to only 5,000 models. However, the GTO was such a success that Pontiac sold 32,450 units in the car's first year. Kit features optional engine and hood components, optional wheels, soft black tires, chrome-plated parts and colorful "street machine" decals.
9.4 x 6.6 x 4.3
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item may ship by itself
- This item ships via Standard Shipping only
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability