CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
1/48 Scale. Length: 10-1/8" Wingspan: 13-1/2"Height: 3" Parts: 125. Description The Royal Canadian Air Force favorite.Metals and other materials were scarce during World War II. On the other hand, wood was plentiful. As a result, the Mosquito had virtually all-wood construction. Over 1,000 Mosquitoes were built for the Royal Canadian Air Force during the war. Kit features a choice of three versions (bomber, night fighter or fighter/bomber), optional bomb bay doors, pilot and navigator figures, plus decals for three Royal Canadian Air Force versions: 1. Mosquito B Mk. XX, KB253; 2. Mosquito FB.VI PZ165, No. 4 Squadron and 3. Mosquito FB.VI, HR241, No. 418 Squadron. Skill level 2.
13.6 x 9.6 x 2.5
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item may ship by itself
- This item ships via Standard Shipping only
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability