CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
1/76 Scale. When the U.S. entered World War II on December 8, 1941, the nation was reeling from the surprise attack on Pearl Harbor. However, its resolve proved to be unshakable, as men and women from all over the country enlisted in the Armed Forces. For the next four years, they fought on, honoring their country with courage. These soldiers' sacrifices paid off in 1945, with the surrenders of Germany and Japan. Kit features 49 unpainted, unassembled soldier figures in 17 action poses. Combat accessories include a mortar and a bipod. Number of Figures: 49. Parts: 51.
10.0 x 8.0 x 1.8
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item may ship by itself
- This item ships via Standard Shipping only
- This item is sold online only (not sold in stores)
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability