Order now and receive the limited edition packaging and accessories while supplies last!
2 HEROES, 2 NATIONS, 2 IDEOLOGIES
Set in a world where humans and spirits share a symbiotic existence with each other, Tales of Xillia follows the adventures
of two unlikely heroes in a land where two confl icting nations are heading to a clash. Building upon the signature real-time
combat, epic storytelling and strong character relationships from the series, Tales of Xillia immerses players into a sweeping
role playing adventure beyond imagination.
- Two Heroes - Choose one of two distinct heroes: Jude Mathis, a medical student or Milla Maxwell, a mysterious woman
accompanied by the Four Great Spirits, and experience the story from their unique point of view.
- Dynamic Battles - Action packed, real-time battles including the all-new dual raid system that expands the strategy and
combo potential by linking with a partner during skirmishes.
- Creative Collaboration - Beautiful characters designed by renowned artists Kosuke Fujishima and Mutsumi Inomata
inhabit the lush, expansive world of Rieze Maxia.
- Expansive Gameplay - New and traditional RPG elements expertly crafted and designed featuring dozens of locations to
explore, fi erce enemies and adversaries to battle and secrets to uncover.
6.9 x 5.4 x 0.9
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to the entire United States including Alaska, Hawaii, and all U.S. territories including Puerto Rico
- This item can also be shipped to APO/FPO addresses and to P.O. Boxes in all 50 states
- This item may be shipped via Standard Shipping, Expedited Shipping or Express Shipping
- Please Note: Some addresses are eligible for Standard Shipping only (APO/FPO, P.O. Boxes, U.S. Territories and Puerto Rico)
- This item is sold online only (not sold in stores)
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability