CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
1/24 Scale. The current generation of C-Klasse racers was in development for 9 months, ensuring optimum performance. Driver Bruno Spengler has taken advantage of the car's high performance as 2007's most successful HWA pilot. For the 2011 season, Spengler finished 3rd overall with 51 points, making him the year's highest-ranked Mercedes team driver. Kit features a multi-part 8-cylinder engine, a detailed cockpit with a multi-part roll bar, a removable hood, a true-to-the-original rear spoiler, a detailed wheel suspension, authentic tires, rims and air deflectors; rotating wheels, chrome parts and authentic sponsor decals. Length: 204mm. Parts: 123.
14.0 x 8.5 x 2.5
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item may ship by itself
- This item ships via Standard Shipping only
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability