CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
1-125 Scale. From the North Pole to the South, from the shallows to the deeps, exploration vessels undertake a variety of ocean exploration assignments, acting as floating science laboratories. Originally this 42 m long ship was an American mine-sweeper that was launched in 1942. The US Navy made her available to Great Britain who used her in the Mediterranean in World War II. After the war the ship remained in the Mediterranean and was converted into a ferry, until she was taken over by an oceanographer in 1950. This oceanographer fundamentally redesigned the vessel and installed specific exploration equipment aboard for research purposes. Like the ship, the model has hydrojet- propelled submarines, an additional rubber dinghy and a Hughes 300C helicopter. The helicopter lands on a pad installed aft. The two-part hull of the model is a true-to-original structural reproduction with striking observation portholes in the bow. Two diver figures and two sharks are also included.Detailed two-piece hull with observation ports, Detailed decks with rails, Helicopter landing pad, Rotating crane aft, Hughes 300C helicopter, 2 diver figures with shark cage, 2 sharks, Rubber dinghy, 2 tenders, 3 submarines, Display stand and Decals. Skill level 2. 139 pieces. Measures 13 inches long.
20.0 x 8.0 x 4.0
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item may ship by itself
- This item ships via Standard Shipping only
- This item is sold online only (not sold in stores)
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability