CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
1/700 Scale. Originally designed as a light cruiser with semi-automatic 6 in (152 mm) guns, the Tiger was put on hold throughout World War II. In the 1960s, the ship was overhauled so it could combat submarine threats. The aft quarter of the ship was redesigned with a helicopter landing pad and hangars for 4 anti-submarine warfare helicopters. As part of this conversion, the ship was also upgraded to a command, control and communications vessel. This kit features a waterline hull, detailed structures, one helicopter, six lifeboats and authentic decals. Length: 245mm. Parts: 75.
20.0 x 8.0 x 4.0
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item may ship by itself
- This item ships via Standard Shipping only
- This item is sold online only (not sold in stores)
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability