CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
1/72 Scale. British and Commonwealth air forces referred to this fighter-bomber as the Boston. RAF pilots knew it as the Havoc. U.S. Army Air Force pilots, on the other hand, identified it as the A-20. Whatever name you use, this aircraft is a true World War II legend. Kit features structured surfaces with recessed panel lines, detailed engine pods with twin radial engines, a detailed cockpit with side consoles, machine gun turrets, a detailed undercarriage, a nose cone with bomb sight, an instrument panel and decals for RAF and USAAF versions. Length: 204mm. Wingspan: 261mm. Parts: 118.
14.0 x 8.5 x 2.5
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item may ship by itself
- This item ships via Standard Shipping only
- This item is sold online only (not sold in stores)
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability