CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
1/72 Scale. Germany's MFG 5 (Naval Wing 5) has used the Sea King since 1975. In 2003, the group decorated their Sea Kings with a special livery to celebrate the 45th anniversary of search-and-rescue missions. Kit features a detailed cockpit with instrument panel, a detailed interior/cargo area, four Skua guided weapons, launcher frames, a sliding door with a choice of two mounting positions, movable rotors, nose and fuselage radomes, antennas, sensors and a super decal set with markings for a 45th anniversary of SAR helicopter from 2003 and a Sea Skua version. Length: 242mm. Rotor Diameter: 263mm. Parts: 152.
14.0 x 8.5 x 2.5
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item may ship by itself
- This item ships via Standard Shipping only
- This item is sold online only (not sold in stores)
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability