CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
1/32 Scale. Westland Lynx helicopters hold the world record for fastest helicopter, but they are more than fast. There are numerous varieties of Lynx with differing engines, armament and roles. One of the most effective uses of the Lynx has been in anti-shipping and anti-submarine roles. Sea Skua missiles, aerial torpedoes and advanced detection equipment make the Lynx deadly to anything on or beneath the waves. This kit features a special livery for the 702nd Training Squadron and its sister unit, the 815th NAS, plus detailed parts, two torpedoes and two missiles. Length: 497mm. Parts: 280.
20.0 x 12.0 x 5.5
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item may ship by itself
- This item ships via Standard Shipping only
- This item is sold online only (not sold in stores)
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability